- Despite agile methods and procedures, the internal cost view is not improving.
- Despite agile frameworks and mindsets and many principles, the "way of dealing" and the results from collaboration are not yet where you want to be.
- Employees complain about overload - resource conflicts and dissatisfaction
- "you want to" but somehow you can't get it flying
A basis for all working procedures and cooperation models are the 3M which we have summarized as MMMust.
Even in the days of Toyota people were aware that performance can only be achieved if there is harmony and balance between the 3Ms.
In the last 20 years and especially in the current time of digital, agile transformation and scaled models, this very topic seems to have "gone under". With this training module we would like to give the 3M back the status in the organization that it deserves.
Our online daily agenda
- Welcome and evaluation of the preparatory tasks (Muda)
- Introduction and overview of the historical development
- Lean Management, Kaizen and Kanban
- Muda - Muda - Muri
- Agile frameworks and methods
- Case studies and practical application
- Questions, answers and take with it
- The basis for the continuous improvement especially in the agile but also in the classic models are the 3M which you can take with you from the course in order to get your base back on its feet and get your company back on its feet.
- Transparency - you get the mechanisms to work out the figures, data and facts of the 3M to get things moving.
- Better basic understanding of the methods and frameworks based on this.
Interest and great understanding of the topic and willingness to learn.
All those who want to learn more about the topic.
You will receive a mimacom Consulting Education course confirmation.
Are delivered electronically.
01.09.2020 / 15.10.2020 / 27.11.2020
08:30 - 12:00 & 13:15 - 16:45
CHF 880 (exkl. VAT)
Number of participants is limited!
Your instructor - Javier Baiges
Javier Baiges aquired his understanding of the basics of classical Kaizen at the Kaizen Institute under the management of Masaaki Imai. Topics such as Lean Management, TPM (Total Productive Management) Lean Administration were just as much a part of the course as the training as Trainer & Coach. His knowledge was applied and deepened in a practical way in different sectors such as the pharmaceutical industry, heavy industry, various production workshops and service companies.
Since 2015 his focus has increasingly shifted to agile topics. Experience in various areas of application has shown that both the classic variants and agile methods must be individually adapted to the individual companies, because dogmatic adherence to only one approach is not conducive to achieving the desired results.
Javier developed the satisfy Education Model from these theoretical basics and the practical experiences to a holistic system, which allows the user to understand the complex system of a company in a holistic way, in order to apply and further develop methods from the course modules individually as required.
Want to learn more about our satisfy Education Model? Visit one of our upcoming courses!
Picture: Javier Baiges together with Masaaki Imai.